FORNEY 220 AC/DC TIG WELDER PACKAGE
The Forney 220 AC/DC TIG welder is an ideal TIG machine for a wide variety of users. Perfect for beginners to professionals, this powerful machine features dual-voltage with 120V/230V input power. The ability to weld up to 1/2” and 220 AMPs of welding power makes machine a great tool for professionals. The intuitive controls allow for quick set-up and simple operation. This machine features amperage control settings as low as 5 AMPs, features pulse capabilities and allows users to weld with low frequency. What’s more, the ability to use AC and DC power makes welding anything from mild steel to aluminum a breeze!
- CSA W117.2 approved
- Dimensions: 10.375" W x 15.5" H x 23.25" L
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Input Power: 120V @ 24.8 AMP, 230V @ 32 AMP
- Maximum Output Power (TIG): 230V: 35% @ 220 AMP
- Maximum Output Power (Stick): 230V: 35% @ 200 AMP
- Processes: SMAW (Stick), GTAW-DC (TIG), GTAW-AC (TIG)
- Welding capacity: up to 1/2 inch
- Includes 12.5' 150 AMP 17 Series TIG Torch with flexible neck, 12.5' foot pedal, 15' ground clamp with cable, 15' electrode holder with cable, 15' input power cable, flowmeter with hose
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty||Order|