FORNEY 210 MIG WELDER
The Forney 210 MIG welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding. This machine is MIG ready with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 210 MIG is a new machine For Forney and offers quality features like spool gun capability, quick disconnect torch, 10' gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, versatile despooler and large cabinet with easy spool access. The quality, performance, and value of this machine will impress!
- CSA W117.2 approved
- Dimensions: 10-1/4" W x 16" H x 20-1/4" L
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- Input Power: 230V
- Maximum Output: 210 amps
- Type: Transformer based, multi-step
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Welding Material Thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8"
- Acceptable Spool Sizes: 4" and 8"
- Acceptable Wire Diameters: .024" to .035"
- Includes 10' quick-connect MIG gun with Tweco style consumables, 15' power cord, gas hose and flowmeter
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty||Order|