AIRWAY BUFFING WHEELS - 8"
Buffing wheels are designed to perform two important functions in the metal polishing process:-
(1) to carry the abrasive buffing compound across the work surface to produce a cutting and colouring action
(2) where required, to generate sufficient heat to permit burnishing the work surface
Airway buffing wheels are the most widely used production cut buff, these buffs are designed to flow air from the center and force it through the buff to cool the work piece.
- 16 ply
- 4 pack density
- RED: most aggressive initial stage cutting
- ORANGE: aggressive initial stage cutting and longer life
- PURPLE: initial stage cutting
- GREEN: intermediate stage cutting
- YELLOW: intermediate stage cutting and colour
- WHITE HARD: finishing stage with light cutting
- WHITE SOFT: finishing stage
- 3600 rpm
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty||Order|