316L STAINLESS STEEL MIG WIRE
Magmaweld Stainless Steel MIG wire for stainless steel applications. Excellent welding properties and weld bead appearance, added Silicon level for increased weld puddle fluidity and toe wetting, excellent resistance to general corrosion as well as pitting and intercrystalline corrosion in chlorinated environments, controlled ferrite content for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Welding of austenitic stainless steels of type 18% Cr, 10% Ni and 3% Mo
- Widely used in chemical and food processing industries
- Package Type: Spool
- Package Weight: Refer to Box/Pack Qty column
- Discounts and promotions are not valid for this product.
- Please allow 3-4 days for stock availability.
- Delivery service is Standard Ground shipping.
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty|