FORNEY 220 ST PRO WELDER
The Forney 220 ST PRO Stick/DC TIG welder is built with the professional in mind. Ideal for experienced metalworkers, this powerful machine was designed with a low starting amperage of 5 AMPS, and features pulse controls that allow the operator to regulate welds on thin material. The 220 AMPS of welding power support welds up to 1/2", and dual-voltage capabilities allow you to take this machine anywhere you need to weld. From farms to construction sites, this Stick and TIG welder will get the job done on solid steel, cast iron, steel, and stainless steel! Stick welding only on aluminum.
- CSA W117.2 approved
- Dimensions: 7.375" W x 12.375" H x 18" L
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Input Power: 120V @ 21.4 AMP, 230V @ 28.2 AMP
- Maximum Output Power (TIG): 230V: 35% @ 220 AMP
- Maximum Output Power (Stick): 230V: 35% @ 200 AMP
- Processes: SMAW (Stick), GTAW-DC-P (TIG/Pulsed TIG)
- Includes 15' ground clamp with cable, 15' electrode holder with cable, 15' input power cable
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty||Order|