FORNEY 220 MULTI-PROCESS (MP) WELDER
The Forney 220 MP welder brings multi-process welding to the next level. Ideal for anything from do-it-yourself projects to light industrial work, this powerful welding machine features dual-voltage with 120V/230V input power. With a high welding capacity of 1/2” and 220 AMPs of welding power, this unit is ideal for use on steel, stainless steel, cast iron and aluminum (with spool gun). This machine is rugged and technologically advanced with a digital display, all-metal drive system and 3-year warranty.
- CSA W117.2 approved
- Dimensions: 10.375" W x 15.5" H x 23.25" L
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Input Power: 120V @ 21.4 AMP, 230V @ 38 AMP
- Maximum Output Power 230V: 40% @ 200 AMP
- Processes: GMAW(MIG), FCAW(Flux-Cored), SMAW(Stick), GTAW-DC(TIG)
- Welding capacity: up to 1/2 inch
- Includes 12.5' 200 AMP PRO-Grip MIG Gun, 15' ground clamp with cable, 15' electrode holder with cable, 15' input power cable, flowgauge with hose, extra contact tips
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty||Order|