FORNEY 220 AC/DC TIG WELDER AMPTROL PACKAGE
The Forney 220 AC/DC TIG welder is an ideal TIG machine for a wide variety of users. Perfect for beginners to professionals, this powerful machine features dual-voltage with 120V/230V input power. The ability to weld up to 1/2” and 220 AMPs of welding power makes machine a great tool for professionals. The intuitive controls allow for quick set-up and simple operation. This machine features amperage control settings as low as 5 AMPs, features pulse capabilities and allows users to weld with low frequency. What’s more, the ability to use AC and DC power makes welding anything from mild steel to aluminum a breeze!
- CSA W117.2 approved
- Dimensions: 10.375" W x 15.5" H x 23.25" L
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Input Power: 120V @ 24.8 AMP, 230V @ 32 AMP
- Maximum Output Power (TIG): 230V: 35% @ 220 AMP
- Maximum Output Power (Stick): 230V: 35% @ 200 AMP
- Processes: SMAW (Stick), GTAW-DC (TIG), GTAW-AC (TIG)
- Welding capacity: up to 1/2 inch
- Includes Amptrol TIG Torch, 15' ground clamp with cable, 15' electrode holder with cable, 15' input power cable, flowmeter with hose
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty||Order|