Magmaweld 7018-1 electrode with high mechanical properties and low hydrogen content. Ideal for welding of steel construction, bridge, dam, thermal power plants, petrochemical industry, shipbuilding, high strength pipe-lines, pressure vessels, tanks, which are dynamically loaded and require high mechanical properties. The weld metal has a very low hydrogen content and is resistant to ageing. Produces tough and crack-free welded joints, also ideal for welding steels having a carbon content of up to 0.6 % and rail joints. Good operating characteristic, also in root pass and positional welding. Very good gap bridging properties. Welds are of X-ray quality.
- Package Type: Vacuum Pack
- Package Weight: Refer to Box/Pack Qty column
- Discounts and promotions are not valid for this product.
- Please allow 3-4 days for stock availability.
- Delivery service is Standard Ground shipping.
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty|